Responsible for this Content is:
Genter Straße 12b
Value added tax identification number: DE250003913
Tel: +49 160 8592958
Intellectual Property Rights:
The layout, graphics, programs and other contents of this website are protected by copyright law. Helmut Karger is owner of these copyrights, except when otherwise indicated. Use of the online applications on this website is free to everyone as well as the further use of the generated code fragments. You also are permitted to download the icons specially offered for downloading and to integrate them and the corresponding html-code into your web pages.
Links to this Site:
Weblinks to this site - both from private and commercial sites - are expressly allowed and welcome. This also applies to "deep links" which are direct links to a subpage bypassing the homepage, if it is secured that Geo-Tag.de remains visible as an independent web presentation. Otherwise, the integration of this website (or parts of it) into a different website (per frames for example) is not permitted.
The protection of your personal data when using this website is very important to me. Your data will be processed and protected under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). Below I inform you about your rights and what data is collected during your visit to my website and how your data is used.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
1. ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
2. ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3. ‘restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
4. ‘profiling’ means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
5. ‘pseudonymisation’ means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
6. ‘filing system’ means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
7. ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
8. ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
9. ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. 2However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
10. ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
11. ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
12. ‘personal data breach’ means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
3. Controller of Data Processing
Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is:
Genter Straße 12b
Tel: +49 160 8592958
4. Processing of your data in the context of this website
The concept of processing of personal data is very broad in GDPR and includes not only the evaluation of data, but also their survey or the recording of a data transfer. I am trying to collect data from you only as far as this is really necessary for the implementation of this website (principle of data minimization). This will mainly be about the data that your web browser transmits when you visit this website and about cookies.
The lawfulness of the processing results from Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR and the legitimate interest of the website operator (controller) to provide an appealing, functional and secure website.
4.1. Browser Data
Your web browser automatically sends the following data to the respective web server each time a web page is accessed:
- IP-address of your computer
- date and timestamp of your access
- name and url of the retrieved file or page
- entries into form fields
- transferred amount of data and http request mode (GET/POST)
- return code of the current request
- identifier of used browser and operating system
- name of the referring web page
In principle, the IP address falls into the category of personal data, even if the controller (within the meaning of the GDPR, ie the website operator) is not able to make a reference to a specific person.
This Website is completely hosted on servers of the processor:
All-Inkl.com – Neue Medien Münnich, Hauptstraße 68, D-02742 Friedersdorf, Germany
Thus, All-Inkl.com also has access to all stored data of this website and to the traffic data (browser data) during web access. All-Inkl.com as a processor has signed a data processing contract pursuant to Art. 28 para. 3 GDPR, which binds All-Inkl.com to comply with the data protection regulations.
4.3. Log Files
Web servers typically create log files of all server accesses, logging all data as described in section 4.1. (browser data). Logfile creation has been configured for this website to store IP addresses in an anonymized form (as 0.0.0.0). The server logs will no longer contain personal data.
Web Tools within this website (see section 4.5) are also able to write log files with IP addresses. This logfile creation is switched off by default. It will only be activated temporarily in case of troubleshooting. The resulting log files are deleted when troubleshooting is complete.
Cookies are short textual information that is stored on your computer and that contains certain settings and data for exchanging with a website. Cookies may help to make a website easier to use, for example by saving certain entries in such a way that you do not have to repeat your entry. Cookies also can bo used for user tracking purposes.
Your browser settings allow you to control whether and how long cookies are stored on your computer. For example, you can set cookies to be deleted when leaving the browser, third-party cookies not to be accepted, or that the browser generally refuses to accept any cookies. Within your browser, you can view and delete all set cookies.
But cookies may also be set by external services, used by this web service. Please also note the information in section 5.
4.5. Web Tools
This Web site includes some Web Tools, which are small online applications that provide more functionality to you as a visitor of this website than pure static text and images. Below I inform you about all the web tools and their handling of personal data. All web tools have in common that they use external technical support services as described in section 5.1.
The Geo-Tag Generator allows users to create geo meta tags themselves online. To do this, make entries in different input fields and / or click inside a map window. Your input typically contains no personal information, but it can not be completely ruled out that the user makes personal entries in fields that are not intended for personal data.
During processing, the entered data is uploaded to the server to generate geo-tags. However, your inputs and the IP address of your device will not be stored permanently.
The Geo-Tag Validator allows you to review an existing web page for the presence and formal correctness of geo meta tags. To do this, enter the Internet address (URL) of the web page to be checked and the Geo-Tag Validator retrieves the contents of the corresponding web page and analyzes the inluded meta tags. Neither your input nor the meta tags of publicly available web pages typically contain personal information, but it can not be completely ruled out that there are personally identifiable entries in fields that are not intended for personal data.
For analysis, the retrieved files are processed on the server. However, neither your input nor the IP address of your device nor the contents of the retrieved webpages are stored permanently.
As an operator of a website, with the help of the Geo-Tag Locator, you can generate a link that visualizes the location of your website in a map window. The basis for this are the geo meta tags, which must be available inside your webpage. You can then use this generated link in your website. The call of the Geo-Tag Locator is made in interactive mode by entering a web address (URL) to an input field and in automated mode by calling the locator with the destination address as a parameter. Typically, neither your submissions nor the metadata of publicly available web pages contain personal information, but it can not be completely ruled out that there are personally identifiable entries in fields that are not intended for personal data.
To prepare the map display, the retrieved data is processed on the server. However, neither your input nor the IP address of your computer nor the contents of the retrieved webpages are stored permanently.
5. External Services
The controller responsible for the processing works together with some external partners in the context of this website or uses their services. It is common to all external partnerships that no personal data is transmitted by the controller directly to an external partner. The external services are integrated into the web pages of this website and the external service is called directly from the data subject's browser. Through this contact, the external service receives the IP address of the data subject's computer as well as other information transmitted by the browser (see section 4.1.). External services may also be able to set cookies.
Since the integration of external services is carried out in the background and difficult to survey by data subjects, I clarify you about all external services used by this website.
This website uses maps and geo data from OpenStreetMap, that is offered on basis of Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL) by the OpenStreetMap Foundation (OSMF). The german representative of OSMF is
FOSSGIS e.V., Römerweg 5, D-79199 Kirchzarten, Germany, http://www.fossgis.de/
This service provides map tiles and geographic information. For this, the service provider gains knowledge of the IP address, further browser data (see section 4.1.) and the geographical region of the map tiles. The data can be processed in the USA.
5.2. Social Icons
This website contains Social Icons that lead to
- Twitter and
- Google Plus
to make it easier for you to share pages of this website on social media. This website does not use the original plugins, delivered by the social media, which would already connect to these social media at the time the page loads. Instead, selfmade icons are used, which work like simple weblinks and do not redirect you to social media until you actively click on the appropriate icon. If you click on a social icon, the link will be supplemented by the address of the current page of this website.
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject within the meaning of the EU GDPR you have the right
- to Information from the controller about your personal data,
- to Rectification and
- to Erasure of your personal data (right to be forgotten),
- to Restriction of processing,
- to Notification regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing,
- to Object to data processing,
- to Data Portability,
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her,
- to Withdraw your given consent and
- to Complain to the supervisory authorities.
The competent supervisory authority for this website is the
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, http://www.lda.bayern.de.